First Stage Theater Academy ambassadors raise over $1,600 for their Kid2Kid campaign


“I was so honored to be a part of this! It meant the world to me that I was able to help kids come to my favorite place! I just want to thank everyone who helped to make this possible!” 
Eloise Field – Kid2Kid Ambassador and First Stage Academy Student


This summer, First Stage Theater Academy students raised $1,655.00 for Kid2Kidan initiative started by students in 1999 in order to raise money for First Stage’s scholarship fund. Kid2Kid makes it possible for even more young people to learn life skills through stage skills at the Theater Academy. During the 2019-2020 season, First Stage awarded 306 need-based scholarships totaling $116,470. No student is ever turned away due to an inability to pay. 

“I was so honored to be a part of this! It meant the world to me that I was able to help kids come to my favorite place! I just want to thank everyone who helped to make this possible!” (Eloise Field – Kid2Kid Ambassador and First Stage Academy Student)

Other Student Ambassadors included Gabriela Bastardo, Jonathan Edwards, Liam Jeninga, Kate Ketelhohn, Selma Rivera, Elisheva Scheuer, and Jackson Vining. These First Stage students gave their time each week to raise funds on Instagram. You can watch their livestream videos and a virtual talent show on the First Stage Instagram page. 

We are proud of all the work these students have done to support First Stage!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.