Getting to Know a Few of the Young Performers in Peter Pan and Wendy!

3:29 PM
Meet “Tootles” (Light Cast) aka Sean Voves, age 10, of Mukwonago, WI


What do you want to be when you grow up? 

I want to be a comedian. My mom says that I might be the next Jay Leno or Eddie Murphy!


Is there something unique about you that you’d like to share?  

I am related to Benjamin Franklin. He was a great, great, great, great, great uncle or something like that.  Everyone thinks I am funny except my sister!

Meet “Peter Pan” (Shadow Cast) aka Jordan Horne, a fifteen-year-old actor from Wauwatosa, WI.

Cool Fact:  My younger brother Seth appears as “Slightly” in the Shadow Cast. This is our first performance together.


Next Up:  I am going from playing Peter Pan to playing Peter Crachet in the Milwaukee Rep's "A Christmas Carol" this year.


Meet “Slightly” (Shadow Cast) aka Seth Horne, an 11-year-old actor from Wauwatosa, in his First Stage debut!


Cool Fact:  My brother older brother Jordan plays “Peter” in the Shadow Cast.

Meet “Michael” aka Lawrence Hapeman (Shadow Cast).  Michael is a 7-year-old actor from Muskego, WI.


What do you want to do when you grow up? 

I want to be a astronaut.
 What do you like most about acting? 

I just have tons of fun!


Meet Conner Mills aka “Michael” (Light Cast).  Conner, is a 10-year-old actor from Greendale, WI.


Is this your debut with First Stage?

No, my first production was Neverending Story. I was the Boy Sassfranian, the Attendant and a Beastie.


What do you want to be when you grow up?
I am interested in going to college to learn more about history and maybe become a historian and then go into the armed forces (military). Some other things I would like to do include acting professionally and being a video game maker and tester.

Meet “Nibs” (Light Cast) aka Nick Jerred, a 12-year-old actor from Oconomowoc, WI.

Is this your debut with First Stage?

No, I played Claude Hurdman in The Best Christmas Pagent Ever last season.


What do you want to be when you grow up?

A Pro football player.

Meet “Wendy” (Light Cast) aka Katie Shelledy, a 16-year-old actress from Milwaukee, WI


What do you want to do when you grow up?

I would love to be a marine biologist or environmental scientist—I love science, animals, and discovering things.


What do you like most about performing?

Hmmm. I like it all, but I think the part I most look forward to is the costume because I love dressing up, and it helps to define the character when you are literally "in their shoes."


Meet “John” (Light Cast) aka Henry Shotwell, a 13-year-old actor from Madison, WI.


Is this your debut with First Stage?
I was “Charlie” in The Best Christmas Pageant Ever.


What do you like most about acting?
When I was four I dressed up as Peter Pan every day.   My mom got me green clothes and I had a sword and a little hat. When I am on stage, I can still believe!

Meet Arianna Imperl aka "Ensemble 9" (Light Cast).  Arianna is 15-year-old actress from Oconomowoc, WI.


Is this your First Stage debut?
No, this is my second First Stage production.  I was in Ramona. 

What do you like most about performing?
I love the comraderie with the other actors and making the story come alive.

Meet Eliza Lore aka Ensemble 5 (Light Cast).  Eliza is a 15-year-old actress from Whitefish Bay, WI.

Is this your debut with First Stage?
No, I was in The Best Christmas Pageant Ever (Angel Choir).

Is there something unique about you that you’d like to share?
I've lived in a lot of places - I was born in California, then lived in Ohio, New Hampshire and Northern Virginia.

Meet Emma Bronson aka Ensemble 4 (Light Cast) in her First Stage debut.  Emma is a 15-year-old actress from Whitefish Bay, WI.

 Is there something unique about you that you’d like to share?
I enjoy surfing and learned from a professional surfer from Australia when I was 10 years old.


What do you like most about acting?
I enjoy creating something that brings joy to others.


Meet Michelle Desien aka Ensemble 1 (Light Cast).  Michelle is a 15-year-old actress from Whitefish Bay, WI and this is her First Stage debut! 
Is there something unique about you that you’d like to share?

I love to sing! 
To read more about our young performers, click here.

PETER PAN AND WENDY runs through this Sunday, November 14.  For tickets, click here

Costume renderings by Brandon Kirkham, Costume Designer, PETER PAN AND WENDY. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.